Monday, January 31, 2011

Delicious Hot Drink

Okay, so if you need a morning hot drink or afternoon or really anytime of day this is a good one. This year I came across this delicious Herbal tea called Bengal Spice, brand Celestial Seasonings. It is so good. Well today I bought some Creamer to go with it. The one I got is called Chai latte, Coffee house inspirations. (It is in a silver bottle with a black lid) It is blended with creamy vanilla, and spices. Oh. My. Gosh...is it ever so good. One tablespoon in the Bengal Spice herbal tea and you will love it. Total Calories is 35 being that herbal tea has 0 Calories. If you double the cream it is only 70 calories per serving. I have gone a little overboard today and I am now drinking my 4Th cup of tea with the creamer. I can't get enough of it. I can't believe something that tastes SO good could have so few calories. Anyone who tries this leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment