Thursday, February 17, 2011

Healthy Bean Wrap

1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 Cole slaw package about 10 oz
Mix in Large bowl and set aside

4 green onions with tops chopped
8 multi grain tortillas (or whole)
1 fat free 8 0z cream cheese
Picante sauce (2 tbs per wrap) Use your favorite salsa
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese

For each bean wrap spread tortilla in this order:
*cream cheese
*picante sauce
*bean mixture
*cheese
*green onions

roll tortilla and ten place seam side down onto a serving plate.

Nutritional Information: serves 8

cal: 252.75
carbs: 40.37
fat: 8.125
protein: 15.8

I made this tonight and really didn't think I would like it. I LOVED it. It was surprisingly really good. I have had this recipe for several months but kept putting off wanting to make it. It just didn't sound that good. It is so good and I cant wait to have left overs tomorrow. FYI....my nutritional info on this was calculated by me so it may not be 100% accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment